ADMINISTRATOR — DRAFT ANIMAL-POWER NETWORK
The Draft Animal-Power Network seeks to hire an administrator for our growing 200-plus member organization based in the Northeast. The goal of the Draft Animal-Power Network is to highlight and support ongoing efforts of people throughout the region who are educating, mentoring and building community around animal-power and renewable land use, providing opportunities for education & networking throughout the year.
- Maintain membership records
- Prepare monthly financial reports and yearly budget
- Handle cash and bank accounts
- Website support
- Coordinate efforts to build donor base and recruit advertisers for newsletter and website
- Support Board of Directors
- Coordinate logo materials
- Manage registration for quarterly events
- Attend September Annual Meeting in VT.
- Create ads & marketing pieces or manage graphic designer
- Possible newsletter layout
- Good people and computer skills. All work done by telephone and internet.
- Knowledge about draft animals useful, but not required.
The Administrator will work as an independent contractor for a total of 20 to 25 hours/month. Pay rate is $25/hour. Annual compensation is up to $ 7500.
Begin March 2014.
Please send resume to Jay Fisher, DAPNet Board Member,
at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2014.