CSA, Wholesale, & Farmers Market Coordinator / Delivery Driver
Allandale Farm is looking for a hardworking, friendly, knowledgeable individual to join the farm in working with our CSA members, wholesale customers and at our Saturday farmers market. This position interfaces with our farm’s customers and does not include work in the farm fields.
This is a seasonal position. It begins in mid-May and goes through the end of October, with the potential to stay on through December 23 working in our retail store.
* During the growing season, there’s potential to pick up an extra day working in our farm stand, if interested.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to work well with other crew members
• Ability to multi-task and to be detail oriented
• Ability to safely drive a Freightliner Sprinter Van
• Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
• Strong computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Excel, Constant Contact, and GoogleDocs
• Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
• Interest in cooking and local food a plus
• Manage communications with Allandale Farm CSA members, including social media, newsletters, and daily emails
• Generate Wholesale Invoices
• Deliver produce orders to wholesale customers twice per week
• Maintain and develop new relationships with wholesale customers
• Assist with farmers’ market set-up, sales, and customer service
Starting wage is $10-$11.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Please email a letter and/or a resume outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.