Red Fire Farm, located in Granby and Montague, Massachusetts, is seeking applicants for its 2015 crew. At Red Fire Farm, we’ve been growing with certified organic practices since we started in 200. Our emphasis is on year-round local food production. The farm produces a wide variety of vegetables, flowers and fruit on 100 acres. We deliver CSA shares to 1600 member families across the state and sell at farmers markets, our two farm stands and to wholesale customers throughout the region.
The work here is hard but fulfilling. We’re committed to an extremely high quality product and we take a lot of pride in what we do. Most of our positions involve long days spent outside no matter what the weather. We are looking for responsible candidates who are up for the challenge of keeping pace at a large scale farm. Some of the perks of working at Red Fire include fresh, in-season produce, a warm and friendly crew, opportunities for year-round farm work and advancement to leadership positions.
Please see our website at http://www.redfirefarm.com for more details on the following jobs and any other openings:
CREW LEADER: responsible for leading harvest and production crews in order to complete daily tasks on the farm
- TRACTOR OPERATOR/PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- FLOWER INTERN: work with Flower Growers to grow and arrange fresh cut flowers
- BEDDING PLANT ASSISTANT: work with bedding plant manager in the greenhouse
- FLOWER GROWER: a leadership position for someone with previous flower growing experience
- GREENHOUSE ASSISTANT
- FARM INTERN: crew leading responsibilities along with CRAFT intern program
- PACKING SHED ASSISTANT: work with Packing Shed Supervisor to process daily harvests
- SEASONAL CREW MEMBERS
Previous farm experience or experience working outdoors is a big plus, but it’s not necessary for all of our positions. After reviewing the information on our website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!