Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Jordan’s Farm – POSITIONS AVAILABLE – LATE AUGUST through MID NOVEMBER
Great Option for People in their “Third Act” of life or students taking a “gap year”!
A dynamic and diverse work environment
LATE AUGUST THROUGH MID NOVEMBER
Seeking people who like a fast pace and know how to get work done. If you like to work hard, are creative, a logical thinker/problem solver, are willing to learn to love and care for beautiful vegetables, like talking with people about food, see the beauty in vegetables, can balance a multitude of tasks and like to sweat during the heat of the summer, get wet when it rains and knows the value of boots and laying cloths – then we have a JOB for you!
Type of Work Available: Vegetable Prep, Washing and Packing, Farm Stand, Customer Service, Harvesting and Field Maintenance (weeding/hoeing).
- We operate 7 days per week (7:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Most schedules are 30-40 hrs/week
- Driver’s license a must (ability to drive a standard a plus)
- Ability to lift 40 lbs is needed for most jobs
- Reliable transportation a must
- Must be able to tolerate heat, rain and cold
Contact Penny for Details (email@example.com) or call 207-671-5341