Various Locations, New Hampshire
Three River Farmers Alliance
Job Description: Parttime Driver/Customer Service
Three River Farmers Alliance is seeking a motivated individual to play a key role in our local food collective marketing and delivery service.
● Deliver a wide variety of product to different establishments. Attention to detail is a must.
● Follow route and time schedule
● Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
● Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
● Collect payments
● Inform on new products and services
● Complete logs and reports
● Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
● Ability to drive a 16ft box truck.
● Ability to lift 50lbs
● Valid Drivers License
● Good/Clean driving record
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Excellent problem solving skills
● Ability to obtain DOT health card
Commitment: 1525 hours / week. Wednesdays and Thursdays required. Requires driving box truck and the ability to lift fifty pounds.
Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in local food, has a background in food or agriculture, has excellent communication skills, is comfortable driving a truck, and has the ability to work independently.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Three River Farmers Alliance is a farmerowned local food delivery service based in the Seacoast area of NH. Learn more at http://www.threeriverfa.com