Farm Hand Equipment Operator
Roselawn Seed, Inc. is a grass seed farm Located in Woodburn and Canby Oregon area. We also raise a small amount of cattle. We are looking to fill a full time permanent position as a General Farm Hand and Equipment Operator, carrying out a multitude of functions on the farm. The responsibilities of this position may change from a day to day perceptive according to the season and operational needs.
– Operate various farm equipment including but not limited to combines, tractors, swathers, balers, stats cruisers, and fertilizer spreaders.
– Perform routine preventive/maintenance on equipment to maintain optimal functionality.
– Work as a team member and independently on multiple projects.
– Communicate task status and equipment updates to management.
– Ensure compliance with OSHA procedures and company practices.
– Candidates must be able to quickly switch tasks and perform a wide range of farm requirements and responsibilities.
– Ideally 10 years of farm experience
– CDL license to operate a Semi-truck is an added plus
– Ability to follow clear and concise daily directions
– Bilingual English/Spanish is a bonus
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Flexible schedule, as the seasons change hours will vary. Must be willing to work long hours when operational demands increase and some weekends as season demands.
– Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
Roselawn offers a completive benefits package including time off benefits.
Compensation: $14 – $14.50
If you enjoy a high volume, fast paced atmosphere, have a positive hard working outlook and are looking for an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality apply with us! For consideration, please mail your resume, letter of interest and references to Ed & Tammi Rose, Po Box 182 Aurora, OR 97002.
Roselawn is an EEO employer.