Second Nature Farm has an assistant manager position open for the 2018 season!
We are a 3.5 acre diversified vegetable and fruit farm in Norton, MA
(40 min south of Boston, 20 min east of Providence) and all our
produce is Certified Naturally Grown (cngfarming.org). We grow over 30
different types of colorful vegetables and aim to grow the best
quality produce possible.
Each year our assistant manager learns a number of valuable practices, amongst which include:
– extending the growing season with low-cost options
– intercropping vegetables to maximize space and yields
– marketing strategies for CSA and farmers’ markets
– the nuts/bolts of running a successful farm on leased land
– growing vegetables with minimal equipment purchases and tractor usage
Our ideal candidate prides herself/himself in their efficiency, attention to detail, daily improvement, and teamwork.
– Help farm manager and crew plant, irrigate, harvest, wash, and market our vegetables
– Help staff one of our Saturday farmers’ markets
For more information about the farm, you can visit secondnaturefarm.com
If interested in the assistant position, please email Adam at
firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume and cover letter to the