Brand Ambassador – Cash Bonuses, Fun Work Environment, Paid Training!
Lovers of sweets and all things saucy!! Do you love pickles, jam, and hot sauce? Do you like working with people and promoting products you believe in? If your idea of a fun weekend morning includes visiting your local farmers market, this may be the job for you!!
Based in Athens, GA, Piedmont Provisions specializes in handcrafting jam, pickles, hot sauces, vinegars, and craft cocktail mixers. Heading into our fifth year of business and rapidly expanding in the Atlanta area, we focus on supporting the local food community, sourcing organic and naturally grown produce, creating delicious food and beverage products, and we like to have fun while doing it!
We are hiring self-motivated Brand Ambassadors to promote products and expand clientele at Atlanta-area farmers markets and festivals. We offer a competitive hourly rate, Paid training, and Performance-based cash bonuses. Other perks include FREE products to take home or trade with farmers or other vendors. Ambassadors will travel to mid-town location to pick up supplies, then head to one or more of the following markets. If you are located near these markets, available during market hours, and are looking to supplement your income, please get in touch.
- Freedom Farmers Market – Saturdays 7:30 am to 2:30 pm, year round
- The ‘Green Market’ at Piedmont Park – Saturdays 7:30 am to 2:30 pm, March 24 – Dec. 15
- Peachtree Road Farmers Market – Saturdays 7:00 am to 1:30 pm, April 7 – Dec. 15
- Brookhaven Farmers Market – Saturdays 7:30 am to 1:00 pm, April 7 – Nov. 18
- Grant Park Farmers Market – Select Sundays, 7:30 am to 2:30 pm, year round
- Marietta Farmers Market – Sundays, 10 – 4:30, May – October
The ideal candidate… will be a self-starter, and a people-person. Successful Brand Ambassadors have fun while they work hard to create a lively, engaging experience for our customers. They are professional and friendly and know how to deliver top-notch customer service. Punctuality, exceptional attention to detail, and great communication skills guarantee success. Preference will be given to individuals with both Saturday and Sunday availability and experience in retail sales, but if you have a large personality and a passion for local food, don’t let a lack of sales experience keep you from applying!
- Reliable smart phone to accept Credit Cards.
- Vehicle large enough to hold supplies and folding tables (a hatchback or SUV preferred).
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Comfortable working in extreme heat and cold, rain or shine.
- Driver’s License and Insured vehicle
Our company is growing rapidly, offering ROOM FOR GROWTH! Get in on the ground floor; we would love to share our success and growth with the right people.
Submit resume and a brief cover letter to Heather Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us why you would be a great addition to our team! Applications received by Monday, February 26, 2018 will receive priority consideration. Training could start this weekend for the right person.