Hi everyone! Hope you are all good and enjoying life, or finding your strength if you are going through tough moments.
Im writing to you all to see if anyone is interested in this job offer or might know someone who is.
At the moment im living in a jungle lodge in the center of Brazil. It’s a healing center, 13 km into the jungle from the nearest town called Alto Paraiso de Goias.
Surrounded by a portal, with the land full of quartz, a natural water spring (from where we take the water we drink, bath, and swim, WATER FROM FIRST HAND! Amazing to have this quality of life J ) Jungle all around, a family of 30 monkeys, agrofloresta, many birds and all sorts of animals! The land is turning into an reserve area!we are doing our best to make that happen so we can protect the jungle and its wildlife for ever ❤
This house in the middle of the jungle, also works as an Airbnb. We have some rooms to rent out, a bamboo chalet and 2 tree houses. One at 25mts and and the other one at 10 mts! With stunning views from the cerrado ❤
We have permacultural gardens and agrofloresta going on as well!
We receive guests, but we are trying to focus more on retreats of all sorts. Yoga, meditation, dance, art, healing therapies and medicines.
We are also receiving volunteers and woofers from all around the world, which gives an interesting and fun diversity of people.
Mariri Jungle Lodge also works as an art residency, so again, artists from all over come to use this space as a location for their selfdirected projects.
Have a look in the website so u can a have a feel of what the place is about. And pics don’t even show the real beauty of it!
We are looking for a person which we call our Domestic Guru. This position is available to start ASAP.
Its basically a cleaning position, of the house and rooms for rent. Together with feeding our pets, birds and taking care of the garden
We are looking for someone from our tribe. Who has interest in permaculture, agroflorestry, conscious, nature lover, willing to have a change of life or continue with it if you are already on that path
This space gives you the chance to live IN NATURE, to breath pure air , drink pure water. Learn from agroflorestry and permaculture, be in contact with travelers and artisit from all over the world. Have a sauna session once in a while after a long day of work. Swimming in pure water. Making yoga, and free time for you to develop your own projects.
So if you are interested or know someone who might be pleaaaaaaaase pass this on!!!
This position would be a long term job, minimum of 6 months, preferably 1 year.
Here is the job description
We are looking for a long term cleaner, our Domestic Guru
This position will be as a work exchange plus a Brazilian salary.
This role includes cooking, cleaning, washing, juicing, preparing the property and accommodation spaces for guests and generally ensuring the property maintains it’s fresh, clean, creative, and unique vibe.
May also include some planting and caring for our veggie and herb garden.
Practical support with retreats and general assistance for the project coordinators.
Best suited to someone with an open and flexible attitude. Preferably a driver and should speak English. If Portuguese spoken big plus…willing to learn the local language.
Both positions may also be required to help host and manage WWOOFERS (Willing Workers on Organic Farms) and visitors/guests to the property in the absence of the main coordinators.
-We require you to be available and willing to stay on the land to provide the owner with the flexibility to be away for periods of time and trust that the property is taken care of in her absence.
– We are looking for like-minded people with an open, flexible, down to earth attitude and approach to life. We are therefore open to accepting applicants wanting to contribute to the creative, spiritual, wellness-related activities taking place on the property under the proviso that it does not interfere with their regular tasks.
– Minimum commitment of 6 months, with a preference for applications willing to come for 12 months or longer.
– 1 month trial as a normal volunteer to get a feel for each other
– 44 hours per week, usually spread in 5 8hs days and one 1/2 day. Most of the times the days off are during week days, as we usually have guests during weekends
You can choose to take one day of a week or four days off a month to explore the surrounding area.
We ask for flexibility during times where the owner is absent from the property and suggest that you discuss any plans for taking extended time (more than one day) away from the property with the owner
– On site accommodation and help with transport to town for food shopping will be provided
– A basic allowance for food and other expenses, which will be discussed upon receipt of your application remembering that we are a poor town in the centre of Brazil and wages here are very low so we need to be aware of this. The main interest should lie in an increased quality of life and an opening for a long-term partnership sharing abundance that we manage to create together.
– Wireless Internet access is available and there are hot water showers
– The local town offers plenty of amenities – restaurants, shops, internet cafes, laundry etc. but you would need your own car to come and go from the house or you can use local taxis/moto taxis.
– Clean drinking water provided from the untouched waters of the mountains
– Access to our stunning large rock mineral water pool, yoga temple and traditional Finnish sauna.
– Due to our focus on being eco-friendly and sustainable, living conditions may be considered simple, but comfortable. You will use dry toilets, which we consider a more evolved way of dealing with our own “organic matter”.
If you are willing to apply for this position or have any questions please send as an email to email@example.com
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this and share it!
Blessings of love light and abundance for you all
Annie and Marianne